Monday, August 22, 2011

Weekend Fun

Over the weekend, we got to do some fun things and some relaxing around the house. I went to a kids clothing resale where I got several winter sleepers for Parker, most size 18 months. I'm sure they will fit perfectly by winter! Then Isabelle and I went to the farmers market in Grove City and got a couple of tomatoes (for me) and hand-made jewelry (for Isabelle). On the way home we stopped at a church's yard sale. They had all kinds of odds and ends and we ended up with a few things Isabelle picked out. She loves to shop the garage sales. Later in the day, Shane took Isabelle and Seth swimming at the Y while Parker and I played and made a trip to Meijer. Parker seems to like shopping with me. He's always been well-behaved (knock on wood).

I was adjusting the settings on my camera and managed to get some really cute shots of Parker that show off his blue eyes and great smile. Also one of him standing holding onto the chair. He can pull himself up to stand really easily now, but hasn't quite figured out how to sit back down.




Here's Parker playing in the tent. He loves this!


And this is how he helps me with the laundry.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment