Wednesday, October 12, 2011

7th Lost Tooth

Isabelle lost her 7th tooth!


In the photo it was the tooth to the left of the two front teeth. Only a really small space is left.
This tooth was really loose and bothering her for about a week. It finally came out one morning at home. She left her tooth on her nightstand for the Tooth Fairy as well as a tooth she lost earlier in the year. The reason Isabelle still had this older lost tooth is because she thought she swallowed it when it came out of her mouth because she couldn't find it. That happened at Grandma Barb and Grandpa Steve's house. At that time, the Tooth Fair didn't come because there was no tooth to pick up. Grandpa Steve found the tooth days later as he was sweeping the floor! Isabelle left that tooth on her nightstand for a while, but the Tooth Fairy never came to get it. So after she lost this 7th tooth, she left that other tooth (her 6th lost one) also, as well as a letter with lots and lots of questions for the Tooth Fairy. Here's the letter she left (typed out below):






Dear Tooth Farie,
This is Isabelle. Sorry I haven't lost a tooth in a while :( Can I have a picture of you? Have you heard about how I coudn't chew anything till' I lost my tooth? Hopefully I can now. Is Bluddy Mary real? How big is she?! Why haven't you come to get my tooth lately? My Grandma found my tooth we thought I swallowed, here it is. Maybe a little something for finding it and for my tooth I lost? Is it hard to fly?
Sincerely, Isabelle
P.S. do you know when Seth will have a loose tooth?
Signed,
Isabelle
P.P.S. Get both of my teeth. Why don't you want anyone to see you?
izzy, Isabelle,
P.P.P.S. Do the cats see you? Sorry if they try to get you. How do you get in houses? Can I have wings? Can you talk? Can I keep this letter? Can you see in the dark? Shere do you live?
Love,
Isabelle
P.P.P.P.S. Please leave Seth a letter to! Sorry my room is a mess!
Love,
Isabelle
P.P.P.P.P.S. You ask me questions
Izzy
Please look at my fairie house!
Guess who

The Tooth Fairy responded and left $2: